Monday, January 24, 2005
It has been a week since i last blogged. So to all my friends who have been waiting to hear from me: I'm doing
quite fine. New year's around the corner and i've already made a trip to chinatown to get in touch with the ambience. Everything's pretty good, except that i don't have sufficient money in my pockets. And that's really a sad case. Been forking out a little each year for the purchasing of new year goodies for the past few years and i wonder if i will have the capacity to do so this coming lunar year. Have yet to buy any clothing for the festive season, not for myself, not for my father. Mother's the fortunate one, cos she had already made a killing during our trip to KL last Nov. I suppose she have like 3 to 4 suits for the visitings.
I'm gonna cancel
ALL the tuition sessions during the new year week, which is from 7 Feb to 13 Feb. Shall take it as a short term holiday!
Friends, please get me to meet up alright! Well, this is the advantage of being a tutor instead of an OL. I'm kinda a freelance worker, you see.
Had an 'as-usual' day today. Monday's a relaxing day, with only two sessions for the entire day. Three sessions for tomorrow, and one of them will be at Anchorvale Link.
Arghhhhh...... I hate the session at Anchorvale Link! The boy's terrible! He always looks like he's going to shut his eyes and fall asleep the next minute and there's this
irritating blur look on his face!
I hate blurness! It's like " Hello! WAKE UP!" Thinking back, i think i was an extremely good student, or at least a good one, since i did not possess any of the negative qualities that this pathetic boy has.
Let's just pray that the little boy will seriously wake up tomorrow and let me have an easier day. =)
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:12:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##